Using our online services.
If as a user, you have a username and password, you are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential.
Where the correct username and password have been entered, Vibralite may act on any action taken without further enquiry.
You should never disclose your username or password to anyone else.
If you believe the security of your password has been compromised, or you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password, you must:
- change your password immediately, and
- contact us.
You are responsible for ensuring that your own computer is secure. This includes taking all reasonable steps to:
- prevent someone misusing or getting unauthorised access to your computer system or to our services online
- ensure your computer system and data are free of computer viruses and all other forms of corruption.
- provide security to protect our website, online services and your information, and
- collect data to help us identify suspicious activity.
This website contains a number of online forms you can use to send us information.
When completing an online form you must:
- fill in all required information, and
- ensure that the information you supply is true and correct.
Responsibility for damage
It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to this website or to any electronic facility or data Vibralite own through the knowing transmission of any program, information or code.
We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss caused in any way as a result of the use of online service, or this website.
Email and mobile phone message alerts
Users of our website may subscribe to receive mobile phone text and email alerts.
We do not assume liability for any loss resulting from reliance on receiving or not receiving an alert, or reliance on information contained in an alert.
Copyright and conditions for downloading and printing content
Except where stated, all content is our copyright.
We only licence users to download and print content (including images) if they adhere to the conditions of use. The content may:
- be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge, with acknowledgement of our copyright, accurately reproducing the material and not using the material in a misleading or derogatory context. For permission to use the information on this website for any other purpose, contact us
- not be used for any commercial purpose without our permission. You may download and print text and images for your own personal and non-commercial use only. Educational institutions must contact us for permission to use the information on this website where they wish to provide it to students
- not be re-published in print or electronic form without permission from us
- not be downloaded to a user’s server for public use, or for use by a set of subscribers. Downloads of text or images to a server for access by third parties is strictly prohibited. Individuals and institutions are encouraged to make a link to our website subject to our copyright and conditions of use.
It is not in our interest or that of our users’ to have uncontrolled subsets of our content available elsewhere on the internet. Our content is continually updated and regularly modified.
This website provides links to other sites. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other sites must be obtained from the copyright owner.
By using the online services, you will be taken to have read and agreed to the terms of the privacy and data protection policy for this website.
By using the online services, you will be taken to have read and agreed to the terms and intent of the disclaimer for this website.
Changes to the website
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Vibralite website or online services at any time.
Responsibility for damage
You must not intentionally cause damage to this website or to any electronic facility or data we own through the knowing transmission of any program, information or code.
You must not knowingly or recklessly use or attempt to use online services for a purpose for which it was not intended, including any unlawful purpose.
Suspension of access
We may restrict, suspend or disable your access to this website or our online services at our discretion.
This website is governed by New Zealand law, and the Courts of New Zealand who have exclusive jurisdiction.
Social media terms and conditions
This section contains guidelines requesting for protection of privacy and mutual respect between users of Vibralite’s social media accounts. It also states the disclaimer, copyright and conditions of use for Vibralite’s social media accounts.
Guidelines for use
Your comments, questions and feedback are welcome on Vibralite’s social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn), but please be respectful of the community and follow these guidelines:
Protecting your privacy (and the privacy of others)
Please do not share any of your own, or anyone else’s, private information on Vibralite’s social media accounts. If there’s something you need to discuss that is of a personal nature, please make contact directly.
Any posts which contain private information will be removed.
- Please be respectful of other users of Vibralite’s social media accounts.
- Stay on topic and do not upload content or post a comment that is unrelated to the purpose the account.
- Do not use language or content that:
- appears to be spam;
- is racist, sexist or discriminatory;
- contains insults or put downs;
- is likely to be offensive, inflammatory or provocative (including swearing and obscene or vulgar comments);
- contains potentially harmful advice; and/or
- is not accurate.
- Please do not break the law or encourage others to do so (this includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another person’s intellectual property rights such as copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- In the course of using the community areas of Vibralite’s social media accounts, please do not post personal information – addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details – relating either to you or other individuals.
- Do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation.
- Do not attempt to log on using another user’s account.
- Please do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication.
Removing comments and banning users
Any comments and posts that breach these terms will be removed by Vibralite.
If an individual repeatedly violates this policy, that user will be blocked from posting in the future.
Vibralite accepts no liability in any way connected to the use of, or access to, the Vibralite social media accounts.
By making any contribution to the Vibralite social media accounts publically – including comments, photos or videos – you are granting Vibralite permission to reuse this content inside that platform.
Permission will be sought via an individual request to the owner of the comment if Vibralite wishes to utilise the content outside of the platform.
The content provided on Vibralite’s social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin) is intended to inform, note Vibralite activity and provide general information on Vibralite-related services. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out on Vibralite’s social media accounts is accurate.
However, visitors to these accounts are advised that:
- the information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements
- Vibralite does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken, or reliance placed, as a result of reading any part, or all, of the information in Vibralite’s social media accounts or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in Vibralite’s social media accounts
- all links, shared content, and references to other products, websites or organisations not within Vibralite are provided for convenience only and are not, and should not be taken as, endorsement of those products, websites or any information contained in those websites
- Vibralite does not necessarily endorse any website or organisation, which has links to Vibralite’s website. Liking, favouriting or sharing information does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation, it is for the purpose of sharing information
- the information on Vibralite’s social media accounts has been provided for New Zealand conditions.
Except where stated, the content on Vibralite’s social media accounts is the copyright of Vibralite.
It may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge, with acknowledgement of Vibralite’s copyright.
For permission to use the information on Vibralite’s social media accounts for any other purpose contact email address.
Vibralite’s social media accounts provide links to other sites. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other sites must be obtained from the copyright owner.
Conditions of use
While the content on Vibralite’s social media accounts is publicly accessible, all content (text, images) is the copyright of Vibralite.
Vibralite only licenses users to download and print content (including images), subject to their adherence to the following conditions of use. By their use of the content (including images), users agree to follow these conditions of use:
- The content of the Vibralite page may not be used for any commercial purpose without permission from Vibralite.
- You may download and print text and images for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
- The content (including images) may not be re-published in print or electronic form without permission from Vibralite.
- Users are not permitted to download content (including images) in order to mount them on their own servers for public use or for use by a set of subscribers. Downloads of text or images to a server for access by third parties is strictly prohibited.
- Individuals and institutions are encouraged to make a link to the Vibralite social media channels subject to Vibralite’s Conditions of Use.
- It is not in Vibralite’s interest or that of users to have uncontrolled subsets of Vibralite’s content available elsewhere on the Internet.
- Vibralite will work in co-operation with authorities in the event that material breaching other parties’ rights, or that is otherwise unlawful, is posted on Vibralite’s social media channels.
- Vibralite content is continuously updated and modified on a regular basis.